Your flawless sewing project can only run using a servo motor. It speeds up your project and is a crucial part of your sewing machine, without which your sewing machine might be useless. Yes, you can run your sewing machine with your feet pedals but for limited time because you might be tired to do so.
In this situation, a servo motor should come handy to help you out. Therefore, finding the best sewing machine servo motor that will fulfill your requirements might be a daunting task for you. You need to consider its quality, control, and more that require time to research.
Table of Content:
The below table of content contains everything we have come up with so that you can find it comfortable. At a glance, you can scan the sections of the article and jump to your desired section without wasting any time.
- 5 Best Sewing Machine Servo Motor Reviews 2020
- 1. Sewtco Industrial Sewing Machine Servo Motor with Needle Position and Synchronizer FITS Juki ddl 8700
- 2. Consew CSM3000 Sewing Machine Electric Servo Motor, 110 Volt, 1HP, 750W
- 3. Enduro Sewing Machine Motor – 550 Watt Electric Servo Motor
- 4. Rex Industrial Sewing Machine Servo Motor 550 Watts
- 5. Mophorn Servo Motor,CS1000 Sewing Machine Servo Motor,110V 0.75HP 550W Servo Drive Motor
- What Is The Difference Between A Clutch Motor And A Servo Motor?
- Why Should You Buy A Sewing Machine Servo Motor?
- Final Thought
After our long research spending a tremendous amount of time, we have made a list of sewing machine servo motors and placed them here. You will find it beneficial because it will suggest you to take your purchase decision, too. With the product’s noteworthy features, we have made the comparison chart.
Sewtco Industrial Sewing Machine Servo Motor with Needle Position
Consew CSM3000 Sewing Machine Electric Servo Motor
Enduro Sewing Machine Motor – 550 Watt Electric Servo Motor
Rex Industrial Sewing Machine Servo Motor 550 Watts
Mophorn Servo Motor,CS1000 Sewing Machine Servo Motor
5 Best Sewing Machine Servo Motor Reviews 2020
If you find difficulty sewing with your servo motor, you should consider a new servo motor to solve the problem directly. Also, you might experience the stop-and-start of the engine in some cases. Replacing the motor might be a solution if you encounter the problem.
Our expert team has spent hours and hours to find the best sewing machine servo motor so that you can keep safe after the purchase. We have considered the motor’s heat while operating, ease of foot pedal, control, and more. Therefore, we have come here to write and share our reviews for you.
1. Sewtco Industrial Sewing Machine Servo Motor with Needle Position and Synchronizer FITS Juki ddl 8700
You will find Sewtco valuable when it comes to finding an industrial sewing machine servo motor. It saves your utility bill because it uses less energy than a clutch motor. Producing less noise, it enables you to hear the twittering of birds and nature. Not only that, when you displace your foot from the foot pedal, it will make no vibration that may be a boring thing.
A needle synchronizer of the servo motor allows you to position the needle as per your demand. Using the needle synchronizer depends on your preference. You will discover a button on the motor that will help you adjust the speed and the motor direction. If you see that it vibrates much while running, you can fasten it tightly with its adjustable belt tightener.
For your heavy-duty sewing machine, it should be a better addition to your project. But the motor is lightweight and weighs only 10 to 12 lbs so that you can carry the motor anywhere you need it. You will also find some additional motor accessories, such as belt guard, pulley, and mounting hardware.
Sewtco Industrial Sewing Features:
- Sewtco is power-saving, produces no noise, and does not vibrate while it is not working.
- Needle synchronizer allows you to position the needles according to your preferences.
- An adjustable speed controller knob of the machine provides you the option to adjust the speed of the motor based on your sewing project.
- The weight of the Sewtco servo motor is only up to 12 lbs, yet heavy-duty.
- Sewtco comes with a brushless motor that increases your project’s maneuverability.
2. Consew CSM3000 Sewing Machine Electric Servo Motor, 110 Volt, 1HP, 750W
For your industrial sewing solution, you should find Consew CSM3000 as the handiest servo motor. It is one of the most popular versatile servo motors that you can use for heavy-duty to light sewing work. It means that you can use it for straight stitch machines, zigzag stitching machines, overlock, blindstitch machines, and heavy-duty upholstery machines.
The 3/4 HP, 550 watts powerful sewing machine servo motor can take the responsibility of your heavy-duty work and can run all day long. It is also durable and sturdy due to its compact design and the material that has been used to build it. If you are familiar with the standard clutch motor, you will find the similarity to the same mounting holes of the servo motor.
To position the needle of the sewing machine, you don’t require any clutch or brake disk. It can turn the machine handwheel comfortably, and therefore, positioning of its needle is more straightforward than others out there in the market. When it comes to slow down with a smaller pulley, you might find it difficult as it has no slow speed maintenance.
Consew CSM3000 Sewing Features:
- Consew CSM3000 provides you with an electric brushless servo motor that meets your industrial needs.
- It can save up to 70% electricity with its 3/4HP, 500 Watts powerful heavy-duty motor.
- It is a versatile servo motor used in industrial sewing machines, including light to heavy-duty sewing machines.
- You can use it on overlocks, zigzag stitching machines, blindstitch machines, straight stitch machines, and more.
- Without needing any clutch or brake, you can comfortably turn the machine hand wheel so that you can position the needle.
3. Enduro Sewing Machine Motor – 550 Watt Electric Servo Motor
Enduro is a well-known name in the industry of sewing machine servo motors. It provides you with a better quality electric motor for a sewing machine, whether for your home use or industrial purposes. Adjusting the motor speed is easy because it has a speed controller knob you can use. Therefore, you don’t need any third-party tool to control the speed of the servo motor.
The servo motor produces almost no sound while running because of its smooth and quiet operation feature. Thus, it works better than other sewing machines in the industry. It has 110 volts and 550 watt that works smoothly and is noiseless. Also, when it remains to stop, there is no vibration of the motor until you press your foot to the pedal of the motor to run it.
It does not matter whether you have a high or low-speed industrial sewing machine because it can be used for both. That being said, you can use it with your straight stitch, overlocks, etc. sewing machines. If you compare the servo motor with its equivalent power clutch motor, you will understand the difference because it can save up to seventy percent of electricity.
Enduro Sewing Machine Features:
- With the built-in adjustable motor speed control knob, you can easily adjust its speed without a separate disk.
- It should be an environmental-friendly servo motor because it produces no sound while running.
- You can use it for broad applications for high or low-speed industrial machines.
- In comparison with a clutch motor, it can save nearly seventy percent of electricity.
- Enduro comes with 110 Volt and a 550-watt motor that is mostly virtually noiseless.
4. Rex Industrial Sewing Machine Servo Motor 550 Watts
The popularity of REX is one the rise due to its noiseless feature. Not only that, it is straightforward to install, durable, and sturdy. The quality and precision of the servo motor are widely known to the sewing industry. Therefore, it has been able to replace the need of your typical clutch motors. It only consumes energy while you use its pedal, and its 550-watt engine does not need colossal energy to finish.
Its weight is only 14 pounds, so that you can bring the servo motor to your desired place comfortably. The servo motor has a maximum speed of up to 3450 rpm. You can handle the engine and the sewing machine at different speeds according to your needs.
It offers you versatile use in different sewing machines, including Juki double needle machines, Singer, Brother Industrial Sergers, and more. So, it does not matter which sewing machine you own, and it makes the servo motor more reliable to the buyers like you.
Rex Industrial Sewing Features:
- It is one of the most energy-saving servo motors that consume less energy.
- Its portability and durability have made it a unique choice for the sewing machine owners globally.
- With the servo motor’s 3450 rpm, you can control its speed depending on your needs.
- You will come across a knob on the motor that is used to control its speed.
- Only smooth and quiet stitching are possible with a servo motor like that.
5. Mophorn Servo Motor,CS1000 Sewing Machine Servo Motor,110V 0.75HP 550W Servo Drive Motor
Mophorn CS1000 is one of the most energy-saving servo motors for a sewing machine that can be used for both your personal or industrial purposes. It comes with a 550-watt brushless electric servo motor that can endure the industrial load. Its torque is 4Nm and requires 110 volts, 60 Hz.
You have the full freedom to control its speed within the range of 500 to 4500 rpm. You will discover an adjustable speed controller knob that allows you to handle bulk projects. If you want to compare its energy efficiency, it consumes less energy than that of a clutch motor. Yes, up to 70% of electricity is being saved using the servo motor.
It is also a versatile servo motor that benefits you to handle your projects comfortably. It meets your industrial as well as at home. Yes, you can use the servo motor with high and low-speed sewing machines that complete your project quickly. If you are busy with your project’s load, the brushless servo motor should come handy to help you do these projects efficiently.
Mophorn Servo Motor Features:
- Mophorn CS1000 is a standard servo motor you can use for both high and low-speed industrial sewing machines.
- With its brushless servo motor, you can handle your heavy-duty sewing machines.
- It does not produce noise and is also vibration-free.
- The speed adjustable knob of the motor allows you to control its speed depending on your requirements.
What Is The Difference Between A Clutch Motor And A Servo Motor?
Clutch motors are older, whereas servo motors are newer. Both do the same work on your sewing machines to run it while you work for your project. Without any of them, you cannot handle your big project both personally or industrially. A clutch motor and servo motor are different in many ways. We have come with these differences so that you can understand their variation better in this article.
However, now we will try to break down their differences to better understand and choose what you like to use. Most importantly, the main differences between a clutch motor and a servo motor are their size, input, output, producing noise, and so forth.
A clutch motor’s weight might be in the 55 pounds in range or 25 kg, which is a heavy weight for anyone to bring from one place to another. On the other hand, most servo motors have 20-30 pounds or 9-14 kg. The weight is not so unbearable to any person. So, servo motors are convenient when it comes to bringing them from one place to another.
By depressing the power button of a clutch motor, it activates. It keeps running until you turn its switch off. On the other hand, a servo motor activates as soon as you depress the pedal. In the case of power consumption, a servo motor uses less power than a clutch motor. It has experimented that a servo motor can save energy up to 70% than a clutch motor.
In the case of the sturdiness of both a clutch and servo motor, you cannot beat a clutch motor because it is enormous in its size. Higher rated sewing machines such as 5500 stitches per minute need a heavier motor like a clutch motor than a servo motor.
Why Should You Buy A Sewing Machine Servo Motor?
If you have loads of projects in your hand, you must need a sewing machine servo motor. It provides you fast stitching, and you can control the machine’s speed according to your needs. So, working on a big project or in your industrial sewing machines, servo motors should be a great option you can consider them.
In most servo motors, you will find a speed adjustable controller knob. It will benefit you to control the speed from low to high depending on your project preferences. You can control the speed within the range of RPM of the motor.
If you have experienced a clutch motor, you know how noisy it is, right? It is because you have to run the clutch motor as long as you sew. On the other hand, a servo motor is quieter and noiseless than a clutch motor. You don’t need to depress the pedal of the motor until you need it. When you depress its pedal, it activates and produces less or no noise.
A servo motor consumes less energy than a clutch motor. It can save up to 70% of electricity, which is cost-effective for you. It does not need to consume electricity all the time. It only consumes energy when you activate the motor by depressing the pedal of the motor.
You might need to bring your sewing machine motor anywhere. With a clutch motor, you might come across so many difficulties to do that. Clutch motors are mostly 55 kg, which is a big deal to maneuver. On the other hand, a servo motor is only 9-14 kg, easy to carry and move from place to place.
You need the best sewing machine servo motor if you want to handle your running project within your scheduled time. You need something to control the servo motor’s speed and it comes with a knob that can be used for these purposes. If you are searching for the best one for you, you can select any from our expert’s choice because all of them are tested.
But we recommend you to buy Sewtco because of its having so many beneficial features. It is power-saving and can save up to 70% energy. It has a needle synchronizer that helps you to position the needle as you need. The adjustable speed controller knob enables you to control the motor’s speed according to your sewing needs.